- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: supplement
A zeolite company recently had two of their competitors’ zeolite powder products tested and found out that the zeolite was riddled with mold. ETS Zeolite (or NRG Zeolite) and ZEO Force Zeolite are known for their zeolite with an oddly green … Continue reading →
A big concern for people when taking a new supplement or medication is what side effects they might experience. With zeolite, you can relax because there are virtually NO SIDE EFFECTS. No side effects… How can that be? Many people … Continue reading →
The Importance of Having a Strong Immune System The term “immune system” refers to a large complex system that guards the body from foreign invaders, while also removing toxic substances and destroying infected cells. This system eventually becomes weakened due … Continue reading →
What are free radicals? Amongst the many miraculous benefits of zeolite is its ability to work as a powerful anti-oxidant. It eliminates free radicals (molecules with unpaired electrons) from the body. Electrons easily break away from the outer shells of … Continue reading →
Crohn’s disease, Colitis, and Irritated Bowel Syndrome (IBS) all affect the intestinal tract. Two of the major symptoms of these diseases are abdominal cramping and chronic diarrhea. The pain and urgency of needing “to go” can be difficult to deal … Continue reading →
What is arsenic? Arsenic is a substance found in nature, or as a result of pollution. There are two forms of arsenic, organic and inorganic. Organic arsenic is considered harmless, while inorganic arsenic is considered harmful if ingested. How does … Continue reading →
Zeolite may sound like it is some kind of turn-of-the-century, cure-all elixir, but its powers are purely legit. The process of how it works is actually quite simple. When ingested, it travels throughout every crevice of the body. Since the … Continue reading →
Based upon extensive research, there are obviously a few zeolite health supplements which are superior to others. These recommendations are based upon the quality and purity of the product. Suggested Powder and Capsule Zeolite Supplements Zeo Health’s products. This company offers … Continue reading →