- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: mercury
The negative health effects of “silver” dental fillings have recently become something of concern to the public. These types of filing have been used for decades, and are known for their reasonable cost, durability, and strength, but are now also … Continue reading →
The Importance of Having a Strong Immune System The term “immune system” refers to a large complex system that guards the body from foreign invaders, while also removing toxic substances and destroying infected cells. This system eventually becomes weakened due … Continue reading →
The following is a summary of an article that was published in the Journal of Environmental Health in early 2009. It explains how the FDA discovered that traces of mercury were in high fructose corn syrup, and why since discovering … Continue reading →
Natural Cure for a Toxic World It seems to be an all too common occurrence that people are getting sick and their bodies are breaking down for unexplained reasons. Yet, there are always reasons. We are unaware that much of … Continue reading →
What are Heavy Metals? A heavy metal, in the general sense, is a metal which has a high density, specific gravity or atomic weight. A majority of heavy metals are toxic and cause serious damage to the body and cells. … Continue reading →