- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: toxins
If your New Year’s resolution is to lose weight, you may want to detox first. Evidence has recently come about attributing weight gain and obesity to toxins, such as PCBs, the biocide tributylin (TBT), and Bisphenol A (BPA). The fact … Continue reading →
A zeolite company recently had two of their competitors’ zeolite powder products tested and found out that the zeolite was riddled with mold. ETS Zeolite (or NRG Zeolite) and ZEO Force Zeolite are known for their zeolite with an oddly green … Continue reading →
The answer to this is YES! Zeolite does not interfere with digestion, so it is perfectly safe to take before you eat on an empty stomach, after you eat on a full stomach, or while eating and filling your stomach. … Continue reading →
A balanced internal pH is extremely important when trying to defeat any illness or disease. Naturally, the body’s pH level fluctuates between 7.35 and 7.45, making it slightly alkaline. When pH levels fall below 7.35 in the body, pH levels … Continue reading →
The following is a summary of an article that was published in the Journal of Environmental Health in early 2009. It explains how the FDA discovered that traces of mercury were in high fructose corn syrup, and why since discovering … Continue reading →
What is arsenic? Arsenic is a substance found in nature, or as a result of pollution. There are two forms of arsenic, organic and inorganic. Organic arsenic is considered harmless, while inorganic arsenic is considered harmful if ingested. How does … Continue reading →
What are toxins? Toxins is a vague term used to describe the countless dangerous chemicals and heavy metals that we are exposed to each and every day. Below is a list of some common toxins: lead arsenic mercury aluminum nickel … Continue reading →
Zeolite may sound like it is some kind of turn-of-the-century, cure-all elixir, but its powers are purely legit. The process of how it works is actually quite simple. When ingested, it travels throughout every crevice of the body. Since the … Continue reading →
The biggest distinction between zeolite and other detoxifiers is the absence of a healing crisis. A healing crisis essentially is when a person becomes sick from being re-exposed to toxins during detoxification. Since other detoxifiers do not have a cage-like … Continue reading →
There are so many reasons why people should be taking zeolite on a daily basis to better their health. Listed below are just a few of the reasons… Removes heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, radiation, and mycotoxins from cells Works as … Continue reading →
What are Heavy Metals? A heavy metal, in the general sense, is a metal which has a high density, specific gravity or atomic weight. A majority of heavy metals are toxic and cause serious damage to the body and cells. … Continue reading →