- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: healthy
Many people are concerned with this question when taking zeolite. There are many beneficial metals, such as iron, magnesium, and chromium, which our bodies need to function. It is an understandable concern, since zeolite detoxifies heavy metals from the body. … Continue reading →
The negative health effects of “silver” dental fillings have recently become something of concern to the public. These types of filing have been used for decades, and are known for their reasonable cost, durability, and strength, but are now also … Continue reading →
Zeolite Powder More for the Money Powdered zeolite health supplements are usually packaged in large containers, giving you the most zeolite for you money. Powdered zeolite needs to be mixed into something— yogurt, a glass of water, or anything in … Continue reading →
The Importance of Having a Strong Immune System The term “immune system” refers to a large complex system that guards the body from foreign invaders, while also removing toxic substances and destroying infected cells. This system eventually becomes weakened due … Continue reading →
Crohn’s disease, Colitis, and Irritated Bowel Syndrome (IBS) all affect the intestinal tract. Two of the major symptoms of these diseases are abdominal cramping and chronic diarrhea. The pain and urgency of needing “to go” can be difficult to deal … Continue reading →
What are Humic Acids? Humic acids are organic substances, and are created from the biodegradation of dead organic matter. They are commonly found in soil, peat, coal, streams, lakes, and ocean water. Humic acids are very nutrient rich and can … Continue reading →
Zeolite may sound like it is some kind of turn-of-the-century, cure-all elixir, but its powers are purely legit. The process of how it works is actually quite simple. When ingested, it travels throughout every crevice of the body. Since the … Continue reading →
There are so many reasons why people should be taking zeolite on a daily basis to better their health. Listed below are just a few of the reasons… Removes heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, radiation, and mycotoxins from cells Works as … Continue reading →
Based upon extensive research, there are obviously a few zeolite health supplements which are superior to others. These recommendations are based upon the quality and purity of the product. Suggested Powder and Capsule Zeolite Supplements Zeo Health’s products. This company offers … Continue reading →