- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: ibs
Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
Posted on August 12, 2012 by M.E.K.
Crohn’s disease, Colitis, and Irritated Bowel Syndrome (IBS) all affect the intestinal tract. Two of the major symptoms of these diseases are abdominal cramping and chronic diarrhea. The pain and urgency of needing “to go” can be difficult to deal … Continue reading →
Posted in Zeolite Benefits, Zeolite Detox, Zeolite Health, Zeolite Products | Tagged acidic, alkaline, balanced pH, colitis, crohn's disease, detoxifier, exposure to toxins, health, healthy, heavy metals, ibs, immune sytem, irriated bowel syndrome, supplement, toxin, toxin exposure, zeolite | Leave a comment