- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: arsenic
From 99 cent drugstore eyeliner, to high-end expensive lipstick, practically every cosmetic contains heavy metals and other toxic chemicals. The skin is the body’s largest organ and is very absorbent. A majority of people aren’t aware that they are exposing … Continue reading →
What is arsenic? Arsenic is a substance found in nature, or as a result of pollution. There are two forms of arsenic, organic and inorganic. Organic arsenic is considered harmless, while inorganic arsenic is considered harmful if ingested. How does … Continue reading →
What are toxins? Toxins is a vague term used to describe the countless dangerous chemicals and heavy metals that we are exposed to each and every day. Below is a list of some common toxins: lead arsenic mercury aluminum nickel … Continue reading →
Natural Cure for a Toxic World It seems to be an all too common occurrence that people are getting sick and their bodies are breaking down for unexplained reasons. Yet, there are always reasons. We are unaware that much of … Continue reading →
What are Heavy Metals? A heavy metal, in the general sense, is a metal which has a high density, specific gravity or atomic weight. A majority of heavy metals are toxic and cause serious damage to the body and cells. … Continue reading →