- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: clinoptilolite
Many people are concerned with this question when taking zeolite. There are many beneficial metals, such as iron, magnesium, and chromium, which our bodies need to function. It is an understandable concern, since zeolite detoxifies heavy metals from the body. … Continue reading →
A zeolite company recently had two of their competitors’ zeolite powder products tested and found out that the zeolite was riddled with mold. ETS Zeolite (or NRG Zeolite) and ZEO Force Zeolite are known for their zeolite with an oddly green … Continue reading →
In general, zeolite is the name of a family of porous, absorbent minerals composed of alumino-silicates. There are about 50 naturally occurring types of zeolite that are formed when volcanic ash settles on alkaline sea water, and about 150 synthetic … Continue reading →
Zeolite Powder More for the Money Powdered zeolite health supplements are usually packaged in large containers, giving you the most zeolite for you money. Powdered zeolite needs to be mixed into something— yogurt, a glass of water, or anything in … Continue reading →
A big concern for people when taking a new supplement or medication is what side effects they might experience. With zeolite, you can relax because there are virtually NO SIDE EFFECTS. No side effects… How can that be? Many people … Continue reading →
What are toxins? Toxins is a vague term used to describe the countless dangerous chemicals and heavy metals that we are exposed to each and every day. Below is a list of some common toxins: lead arsenic mercury aluminum nickel … Continue reading →
Zeolite may sound like it is some kind of turn-of-the-century, cure-all elixir, but its powers are purely legit. The process of how it works is actually quite simple. When ingested, it travels throughout every crevice of the body. Since the … Continue reading →
The biggest distinction between zeolite and other detoxifiers is the absence of a healing crisis. A healing crisis essentially is when a person becomes sick from being re-exposed to toxins during detoxification. Since other detoxifiers do not have a cage-like … Continue reading →
There are so many reasons why people should be taking zeolite on a daily basis to better their health. Listed below are just a few of the reasons… Removes heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, radiation, and mycotoxins from cells Works as … Continue reading →
Natural Cure for a Toxic World It seems to be an all too common occurrence that people are getting sick and their bodies are breaking down for unexplained reasons. Yet, there are always reasons. We are unaware that much of … Continue reading →
What are Heavy Metals? A heavy metal, in the general sense, is a metal which has a high density, specific gravity or atomic weight. A majority of heavy metals are toxic and cause serious damage to the body and cells. … Continue reading →