- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: clinical study
Which type of zeolite is consumable?
Posted on April 26, 2013 by M.E.K.
In general, zeolite is the name of a family of porous, absorbent minerals composed of alumino-silicates. There are about 50 naturally occurring types of zeolite that are formed when volcanic ash settles on alkaline sea water, and about 150 synthetic … Continue reading →
Posted in Zeolite Benefits, Zeolite Detox, Zeolite Healing, Zeolite Health, Zeolite Products | Tagged cancer, clinical studies, clinical study, clinoptilolite, clinoptilolite zeolite, consumable zeolite, detoxifier, detoxifying zeolite, dietary supplement, health, heavy metals, illness, mordenite zeolite, multiple zeolite, pure zeolite, safe zeolite, toxic products, types of zeolite, zeolite, zeolite charge, zeolite detoxifier, zeolite formation, zeolite structure | 1 Comment