- Will Zeolite strip my body of beneficial metals and nutrients?
- Dieting and Zeolite
- Mold Found in Commercial Grade Zeolite
- The Danger of Mercury in “Silver” Fillings
- Which type of zeolite is consumable?
- What are the Differences between Powder, Capsule, and Liquid Zeolite Health Supplements?
- Side Effects of Zeolite
- Topical Uses for Zeolite
- Strengthening the Immune System with Zeolite
- Zeolite Works as a Powerful Anti-Oxidant
- Can I Eat and Drink when Taking Zeolite?
- Zeolite Helps Control the Bowels
- Keeping the Body in an Alkaline State with Zeolite
- Heavy Metals in Cosmetics
- Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Humic Acid and Zeolite
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
- What are Toxins and How Do They Get in Our Bodies?
- How Does Zeolite Work in the Body?
- How is Zeolite Superior to Other Forms of Detoxification?
- Benefits of Zeolite as a Dietary Supplement
- Recommended Products
- Healthy Zeolite
- Heavy Metals and Heavy Metal Poisoning
Tag Archives: illness
A zeolite company recently had two of their competitors’ zeolite powder products tested and found out that the zeolite was riddled with mold. ETS Zeolite (or NRG Zeolite) and ZEO Force Zeolite are known for their zeolite with an oddly green … Continue reading →
The negative health effects of “silver” dental fillings have recently become something of concern to the public. These types of filing have been used for decades, and are known for their reasonable cost, durability, and strength, but are now also … Continue reading →
In general, zeolite is the name of a family of porous, absorbent minerals composed of alumino-silicates. There are about 50 naturally occurring types of zeolite that are formed when volcanic ash settles on alkaline sea water, and about 150 synthetic … Continue reading →
Zeolite is an amazing mineral and health supplement that, when ingested, has the ability to detoxify and heal the body. But besides this, zeolite can also be used topically for several purposes: to fight periodontitis, to cure athlete’s foot, and … Continue reading →
The Importance of Having a Strong Immune System The term “immune system” refers to a large complex system that guards the body from foreign invaders, while also removing toxic substances and destroying infected cells. This system eventually becomes weakened due … Continue reading →
The answer to this is YES! Zeolite does not interfere with digestion, so it is perfectly safe to take before you eat on an empty stomach, after you eat on a full stomach, or while eating and filling your stomach. … Continue reading →
What are Humic Acids? Humic acids are organic substances, and are created from the biodegradation of dead organic matter. They are commonly found in soil, peat, coal, streams, lakes, and ocean water. Humic acids are very nutrient rich and can … Continue reading →
What are toxins? Toxins is a vague term used to describe the countless dangerous chemicals and heavy metals that we are exposed to each and every day. Below is a list of some common toxins: lead arsenic mercury aluminum nickel … Continue reading →
Natural Cure for a Toxic World It seems to be an all too common occurrence that people are getting sick and their bodies are breaking down for unexplained reasons. Yet, there are always reasons. We are unaware that much of … Continue reading →
What are Heavy Metals? A heavy metal, in the general sense, is a metal which has a high density, specific gravity or atomic weight. A majority of heavy metals are toxic and cause serious damage to the body and cells. … Continue reading →